Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 10, 2009 - Isabella's Museum

Great looking PURPLE earrings (dontcha love 'em, Jodi????)
I love jewelry - but everyone that knows me knows this fact already...
The smallest Sunnie-dog EVER!!!
OOOOOH soo cute, ALMOST made me want a dog but the poops made me not want one
YUMMO
Better than YUMMO! - warm bread pudding...AHHHHHHH I've died and woken up in paradise!
Cool trunk of a tree
The only picture I could take of the Museum - none allowed inside
Couscous and lamb stew...mine mine mine
Chicken salad and asparagus...what more would anyone want?!?!
This was Atom's meal....I think it was Brazillian....wasn't mind blowing
Me and my honey...I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH!!
Honey and Mommy - she's the BEST!!
Outside the Museum--really pretty
Yeah - we are cool..yea ok...
Me and the pretty park background
Me and my super cute shirt
My super cute hubbie

Us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um...YES THOSE EARRINGS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

~Jodi~

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle