Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Remembering Teddie

I think of you Teddie Grams and Hootie Grams - when I see a shadow that should be you getting ready to "hootie" the spot I was about to sit in.  I miss you both each and every day.  I mention you often, remember all the funny times we had together as a family. 

I remember the afternoon we lost you Teddie.  My heart has never been the same.  I remember the night before when we sat on the cuddle couch and you walked all over and in between us - just like always.  And then I remember how different you were the next morning.  How we KNEW something was wrong.  How we all rushed to the emergency room in Woburn to find out what was going on..only to find out what was going on....how I looked into your eyes and to this day want to cry out "WHY?!?" with sobs catching in my throat as I remember bringing you home to Daddie that late afternoon. When you were the baby and you were amazingly cute and cuddly.  The moment I realized that I would have to let you go, I thought my heart would cave in and it did.  We held you when they let you go.  We felt the life you gave to us in the short time you were with us be taken with your last breath.

and every black cat became a Teddie-cat.  And I can't think of you without sobbing.  I miss you Teddie Grams.  I really do.

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle