Sunday, December 16, 2007

December 16, 2007 Top Five Pictures of the Day

The one thing about being here - is that a person takes an average of about 20 - 30 pictures on any given day - and that is actually on the low end of it all (I think it has a lot to do with how many times you have visited Hawaii or the actual place you are taking pictures at...) So I am choosing only the top 5 pictures each day to share - because it takes a bit to do all this stuff ;) and I want to get on with livin aloha! No worries, when (and IF) we return to MA - I will need to post the other pictures as a reminder of how much fun I had - and how much I want to go back!




Br. & Sis. Terry from Bethel










This is SOOOO Jo-Nathan!













Hamura's our fave new place!













Read the license plate slowly














Friends with some serious aloha!

L to R

Mikki, Atom, Joanne, Jon, Michelle, Bob's wife (oopsie) Bob and their two girls (oopsie again)

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle