Saturday, December 22, 2007

December 22, 2007 - Top 5 Pictures of the Day

So because I didn't take THAT many pictures (15 or so) I think I should be able to upload more than 5 =) (that is the great thing of being the blog author haha)



Starfruit tree - yea never saw that one before












Up close and personal











Our beautiful hawaiian flower (aka Kacy) and a pretty hibiscus
















a butterfly in paradise, Kaua'i










Our service group ~ Me Atom Kacy and Kathleen














AMEN













Kathleen's return visit. 83 years old cancer survivor, gardener of gorgeous ginger flowers among other wonders!










Hawaiin Chili Peppers are HOT HOT HOT!














Kathleen picking a Tangelo from an abundance tree!

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle