Friday, June 27, 2008

June 27 2008 - SPOILER ALERT!

Sitting in the soft seats and meeting new friends, and seeing old friends....like Sue! Charla, Lauren, Chrisin and me
Dorothy & Me
Me and my honey
Me and my hunnie

Nadine and Me
Beth, me and a sister from Lexington and I KNOW HER NAME!!! (but am braindead right now)
The Bonds
Me, Myra and Sue

Veronica, Me and my honey





A Panoramic View of the Mullins Center

The great sisters from Northboro MA -

SPOILER!!!! ALERT!!! - New Release YAY! An answer to my prayer - literally !


No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle