Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Saturday Afternoon....June 14, 2008

Hi Everyone! I'm sitting in the Camaro, getting ready to go to "work" - Service was great (with my honey) and now I'm filling in some time to help Rachael at the Beret....(AND I'm thinking of cutting off all this hair I have in this picture..so remember it now!)
On the way to the beret...gorgeous roses in front of the neighbors house....
There I am "working" - I LOVE this shop - and let me tell you - it's awesome "working" there too!

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle