Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009 aka What's the Big Deal about June 3rd?

So it's Wed. and quite a busy one! My "home" day to get things done around the house, but not only that - I had to drive to Wilmington to get my MA License renewed...
I'm glad they let me keep the old one - I kinda got attached to it =)Then I thought to myself - "hmmmm I should go get my nails done too whilst I'm out"
They came out fabulous - thanks to Lee at Princess Nails in Stoneham!
Then I headed to my dentist's office - Dr. Brother in Lexington he is the bestest dentist EVAH!
And yes, he gave me a great report!
Awesome dental hygiene! YAY for me!

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle