Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hot Weather Alert! July 28, 2009

So it rained for, like, FOREVER - and now it's so humid I get a workout just walking thru it from the house to the car!

Service was divine today - went out in the afternoon with LadybugEM - and had a very nice time. Kerry (from the RB) txt'd me and asked me if I could come in 4 to close because she wasn't feeling so well - I said sure, why not?!?

Went in, met a super cute and sweet girl - her first time in the RB and she was loving EVERYTHING - she works at Melrose Wakefield Hospital. I think I have a couple of pictures to post, I gotta check but I'm so overwhelmed already regarding getting things together for the convention....such is life

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle