Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13, 2009 - Day @ Beach w/Jodi aka our first beach day

Wingearshek is one of my fave beaches to share with my greatest friends - quiet waters, and lots of families. Downside? 20 bux to park...
so we come at 9am and stay all day...


Nice empty beach
verrrrry sunny
Jodi "reading"
haha not for long tho
what is that?????????????????????????? oh yeah its the sun...mmmmmmmmmmm nice
SIGH a jonathan.....
Talking and taking a walk in the water
beach filling up
High sunny time
Note the squinty eyes
But happy peeps
On my way food shopping at our local Market Basket after a relaxing day at the beach!

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle