Friday, June 1, 2012

A Colourful Friday, to say the least

My day was filled with many different adventures.

Home to Lexington to Lincoln to Lexington to Newton to Watertown to Melrose to Newton to Home

Thank goodness I love to drive and I have the best minivan ever filled with everything I need whenever I need it.

Had to stop in the afternoon during my trek to bring Hunnie to Mom's to picture take Mom's Poppies in Newton MA

I'm hoping to plant some of these for next year...wish they lasted longer tho.  But their bright red and dark brown center makes me oh so happy!





No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle