Tuesday, June 5, 2012

80's....

Lately, at the +RaspberryBeret we have been encouraged by our fave owner, Rachael, to embrace ERA week.

So basically, each week, we are to dramatize particular fashion eras.  (I was away for most of it - which started with the 20's).  

We are doing the 80's this week...

I have a love/hate relationship with the 80's - the music, the fashion, the personal ...the whole shabang...

So to dig out things that I know would work with the 80's fashion and listen to Madonna's "Dress You Up" makes me a bit meloncholy.


No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle