Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ai Imanishi and Mariko Asakawa; Gujyo Japan

Happy to meet you at the International Convention! Hello Ai Imanishi and Mariko Asakawa! It was so wonderful to meet you at the Convention in Hawaii! Thank you so much for your card and beautifully made card with japanese writing. It was so nice of you to give us such a gift. I am sending a picture of my husband and I, please send me a picture of us from the convention. I do not know if I have one with us. Please keep in touch. I do not read or speak Japanese, but I am using Google translator, I hope you can understand it. With love and tender affection, from your brother and sister, Joanne and Atom

幸せな国際大会でお会いできて!

ハロー愛今西真理子浅川!

そうあなたに会えてハワイの大会では素晴らしかった!
そんなにあなたのカードをありがとう美しい日本語を書くとカードを作る。そうあなたの会社などの贈り物に素敵でした。

私の夫の写真を送っ午前と私は、こちらへどうぞ大会から私たちの画像を送信します。もし私一私たちとして私は知らない。

してください。タッチしておく。

私は読んでいないか、または日本語を話せるが、私はGoogleの翻訳を使用して、私はそれを理解することを願って。

を使用して兄と妹、ジョアンやAtomフィードからの愛と優しい愛情、
shiawase na kokusai taikai de o ai deki te ! harō ai imanishi mariko asagawa ! sō anata ni ae te hawai no taikai de wa subarashika~tsu ta ! son'nani anata no kādo wo arigatō utsukushii nihongo wo kaku to kādo wo tsukuru . sō anata no kaisha nado no okurimono ni suteki deshi ta . watashi no otto no shashin wo oku~tsu gozen to watashi wa , kochira e dōzo taikai kara watashi tachi no gazō wo sōshin shi masu . moshi watashi ichi watashi tachi toshite watashi wa shira nai . shi te kudasai . tatchi shi te oku . watashi wa yon de i nai ka , matawa nihongo wo hanaseru ga , watashi wa Googleno hon'yaku wo shiyō shi te , watashi wa sore wo rikai suru koto wo nega~tsu te . wo shiyō shi te ani to imōto , joan'ya Atomfīdo kara no ai to yasashii aijō ,

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle