Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hyerim Lijia Jeong - Korea - Reply


Thank you so much for sending me email!!!!

I'm having tough days here in Korea. I' m so sad about it after that wonderful days in Hawaii.

I tried to call you several times in the hotel but It didn't work. Maybe I did something wrong. So sorry!!

Want to turn back time. Then I would maked it more beautiful. It's just like a dream, meeting you and your husband and your doll and,,,

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I was sad I could't get the song book from you. But happily, I could get it soon after I got back to Korea.

But here's the thing. What is important is not that if I met you again, I could have got the song book. It is that I could have met you if I had tried. I could've had beautiful time.

Anyway the point is, that I miss you both!!

And I was really glad when I met you in Korean section. That was a nice surprise. Did someone tell you that where you set was right behind mine?

I want to know more about you. Please mail me back. We could encourage each other to keep up the good work.

O, and, Is there any way I can find a sister from Elmwood Park, Illinois? Is Elmwood Park a name of the congregation?

I met here in 4th day. I gave her the picture too, and she started crying and said that her son is 28 and he left the truth. I was so sorry for her.

She gave me her daughter's email address since she didn't have. AND,I lost it!!!!! I got so many name card at that time, manybe that's why, but this is nonsence. Sad, sad, sad.

What do you suggest?

Again, I wish we had met again.

And I was surprised to see Korean. Thank you so much! That was soooo lovely! It was,,,quite awkward, though. hahaha But it was soooo cute! I was so touched.

Thank you so much.

I'm sending you some pictures too.

And please send the picture to the two sister. They are in the same congregation with you, right?

Love, Hyerim Jeong.

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle