Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Franklins - Georgia


We met on Waikiki Beach - I will attach a picture. I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed meeting you both - along with the 100's of brothers and sisters at the Convention on Oahu.

Now Tammy - I told you I would send you this email regarding the stories behind each of the scriptures. So the first one is "1 John 2:17: Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever" - Serlon, Joliet IL

Please tell me the story, my beloved sister.

Give our best to Charlie too.

Philea

Joanne & Atom

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle