Saturday, December 5, 2009

Emails Emails and yet, more emails

So it has been almost 2 weeks since the International and I am just starting to go thru all the gifts that people gave me during those 3-1/2 whirlwind days! I am also trying to match up peoples cards with pictures I took with them. Kinda hard, I might say.

But I have been also sending emails to people as well - a total of 4 sent today - I even used Google Translate to send them in Japanese or Korean - who knows if they make any sense?!? we'll see!

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle