Thursday, December 10, 2009

Teruakazu and Naoko Nishioka - Ehime-Pref Japan - Reply

Hello! Thank you for your mail. I'm sorry to be late for my mail. I want to introduce my family. We are regular pioneers. So we usually share the Good News and be busy . But  we’re very happy. Jehovah gave us a present(International Convention.)How about you?Of course same here. 
There are four in my family.We have two childern.And they’re  independent.
My daughter lives in Osaka as a needgreater.Now she’s attending International Convention in South Africa (Durban).She’s also happy. And my son is also JW.He lives in Matsuyama. How about your family? I plan to send a picture.   See you!  From Naoko and Terukazu.

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle