Sunday, December 6, 2009

Teretha Perkins - Sonora California


It was so nice to meet you at the International Convention!

What an awesome time we had! It was a piece of paradise!

I wanted to send out an email to as many people as possible with pictures before I forgot and thank them for their gifts. Thank you for the postcard of your Kingdom Hall - I'm sure you are anxiously awaiting its dedication! Can you believe it's going to 2010?!?!? Amazing!

I have been pioneering since October 2005 and we are serving in the Medford Massachusetts congregation since September 2009. It has been such a blessing!

Enjoy and please keep in touch! Please tell me about your family and your congregation.

With love from your brother and sister,

Joanne & Atom

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle