Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Franklins - Georgia - Reply

Hi Joanne,
It's good to hear from you. I loved, loved, loved meeting everyone from all of the states & abroad. I'm just starting to get settled back in. Charlie & I were away from home for about two and a half weeks. I have laundry from Hawaii & our trip to Chicago. I'll be busy this weekend.
Sherlon's story...
Sherlon is 28yrs old. He grew up in the truth, but like many teens & young adults, he was lured into the world & it's materialistic lifestyle. Realizing something was missing in his life, he returned to Jehovah's organization. He began studying the bible & was baptized.
Sherlon has been married for two years now, and serves as a ministeral servant in his congregation. He says this scripture reminds him to continue to pursue righteous things, because the material things of value to the world will soon be gone, but the love of Jehovah is eternal.
Say hello to Atom & Philea and please stay in touch!
Agape love,
Tammy & Charlie

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle