Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yoshikazu and Miyuki Tanaka - Kobe Japan - Reply

Aloha!

Thank you for your mail and pictures!!

It’s very nice experience for us to go to Hawaii,and meet all brothers at the convention.

And this week, the circuit overseer visit to our congregation.

We’re very glad to have a spiritually satisfying time!

If you want to come to Japan,please stay at our house.

Please Give our greetings to your congregation!

I’m very sorry but my English not good.

But I want to keep in touch with you.

With lots of Christian love,

Yoshikazu and Miyuki.

Written by Miyuki.

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle