Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ai Imanishi and Mariko Asakawa; Gujyo Japan - Reply

Dear Joanne and Atom

(^o^)☆Thank you for your mail! I'm very very glad to recieve and read your mail.
Last weekend we had pioneer meeting and circuit assemmbly. So we were very busy but very up building!!

I'm sorry about it my English is not good.But,I'd like to study and practice English.
And,sorry this email address is sell phone's.
So,I can't know how to send a picture from camera(*_*)
However,I'd like to be your friend☆o(^-^)o

Warm Christian Love,
★Mariko&Ai★

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle