Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sister Ina Tuatai - Raratonga, Cook Islands

Met this wonderful sister in her gorgeous hat on the first day of the convention. Jodi and I were so sad that we didn't bring our hats to Hawaii!


Hello Sister Ina!
I hope you reached home safely. We are finally back in Massachusetts and it's SNOWING!! =(

We are still jet-lagged a bit but thankful that we were able to meet such beautiful friends at the International Convention.

I am sending along a picture that I took when we met. Please keep in touch!

Lots of Love!

Atom & Joanne

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle