Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hyerim Lijia Jeong - Korea



So on one of the days - I met a young Korean sister who spoke impeccable English - she was affiliated with an English congregation in her hometown in Korea. The beautiful thing about it was that when we went to sit with Korean during Saturday's morning session - we unknowingly sat right behind her! What a treat! She said that I looked more beautiful than I did the first time we met! Oh how sweet!

I LOVE YOU HYERIM!!! and miss you SOOOOO MUCH!

Hello!

I'm sorry we never got to see eachother on Sunday! I tried to find you too! I was soooo sad! But I can mail you the song book if you want - please email me and let me know.

I am sending you some pictures we took together - didn't you have the greatest time? Your room-mate gave Atom a Korean dress to give to a young girl in our congregation - it is quite beautiful.

I will be sending the brothers emails very soon - with pictures from the convention.

Don't forget to check out my picture blog - I am trying to update it according to the days we were in Hawaii - sadly it is going very slowly =( but keep checking back and don't forget to comment!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Love and Tender Affection

Now in Korean (thanks Google Translate!)

안녕하세요!

미안 해요, 우리 일요일에 서로를 볼 수있어 않을거야! 내가 당신을 찾으러 너무 했어! 내가 soooo 슬퍼! 만약 당신이 원하는 그러나 나는 - 당신은 저를 보자 이메일을 보내주십시오 노래 책을 메일 알아.

당신이 우리가 함께 가져온 사진 전송시 - 당신은 최고의 시간을 보내 셨나요? 귀하의 룸 메이트 Atom을 우리 모임에서 어린 소녀에게 한국 드레스 - 꽤 아름다운했다.

곧 형제 이메일을 보내는 것입니다 - 전시회에서 찍은 사진.

내 사진을 블로그를 체크하는 것을 잊지 마세요 - 난 우리가 하와이에서 있었던 일에 따라 - 슬프게도 그것이 매우 느리게 가고 있지만 다시 확인하고 계속을 언급하는 것을 잊지 마세요 업데이 트를하려고 해요!

희망 당신은 곧 소리!

사랑과 애정 입찰


No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle