Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ryan & Meghan Billings- Reply from Me



Hiya guys!
Thanks so much for the most excellent email and pictures!!! What a great surprise in my inbox. I have been trying my best to find some time to send out emails too. I did a couple of weeks ago and I've gotten many responses but there are still so many!!!
I'm especially glad that you sent us this email because we didn't have any info on you guys but we did have two pictures!! so I am sending this along to you.

Also, don't forget to check out picture blog and if you want to follow it - do it because it's gonna take me a little longer to get all the pictures up from our 3 week trip to Hawaii and the convention.

It was so nice to meet everyone, we totally need eternity to get to know everyone. And after studying today's Watchtower, well, we need to keep in touch with our brothers and sisters and let them know how much we love them and are there for them.

Please take care and keep in touch also!

XO
Philia Joanne & Atom

No comments:

There are somethings that I like to do other than shopping - taking pictures. The beauty of picture taking is that it really is all up to me. Sometimes it's of things and other times it's of me and friends. Old Friends, New Friends and a sprinkling of family for good measure...

wurdle

wurdle